Your continual support and efforts help to support local events that contribute to increasing awareness of the value of our forest to young minds and the general public.
We are particularly grateful to our Legacy Sponsors, organizations who have provided support to National Forest Week for the past 5 years.
View our sponsorship policy to determine your level of support for National Forest Week.
|BC Timber Sales (Legacy)|
|Coastland Wood Industries Ltd. (Legacy)|
|DWB Consulting Services Ltd. (Legacy)|
|Interior Lumber Manufacturers’ Association (Legacy)|
|Mosaic Forest Management (Legacy)|
|UBC Forestry (Legacy)|
– A&A Trading (Legacy)
– Arbutus Grove Nursery (Legacy)
– Conair (Legacy)
– District of Mission – Forestry Dept. (Legacy)
– Domtar – Kamloops (Legacy)
– Forsite Consultants Ltd. (Legacy)
– Gorman Bros. Lumber (Legacy)
– Hancock Forest Management
– Industrial Forestry Service Ltd. (IFS)
– Pacific Bioenergy – Prince George Limited Partnership
– Southern Interior Silviculture Committee (SISCO) (Legacy)
– Strategic Natural Resource Consultants (Legacy)
– Teal Jones Group
– Vancouver Island University – Forestry Department (Legacy)
– West Fraser Mills Ltd.
– Coastal Silviculture Committee (CSC) (Legacy)
– Private Forest Landowners Association (Legacy)
– Sylvan Vale Nursery (Legacy)
– University of Northern British Columbia (UNBC) Natural Resources Department (Legacy)
– Federation of BC Woodlot Associations – $1,000 for coloring books
– FII – $500 for wood sample promotional kits
– BC Tree Seed Centre – $350 for seed kits
Check out our accomplishments/activities reports (from current to the past 5 years) to see what we have done to increase knowledge of the forests in the classrooms and events.