- A Walk in the Forest (3.12’ video)
- What do foresters do (4.23’ video)
First Nation and forests
- Definition of Indigenous (2.26’ video)
Forests and climate change
- Tackling climate change – use wood (5.34’ video)
- Forest products are part of the climate change solution (2.12’ video)
Tree seed production for regeneration
Tree and wood identification
- Posters of BC trees
- Tree and wood teacher reference kit
- Tree Identification lesson (PDF file)
- Tree Identification lesson support notes (PDF file)
- Tree Identification lesson answer sheet (PDF file)
Forest animals in the winter
- Scavenger Hunt: Preparing for Winter Forest lesson (PDF file)
- Scavenger Hunt: picture guide lesson (PDF file)
- Hibernation adaptation introduction lesson (Power point file)
Ordering promotional materials
- To obtain the various promotional items, download and complete the Handout Materials Request Form BCNFW 2021.
Enquiries to see if seedings are available.
Field day example
In addition, check out the BC tree posters as an additional resource.