NFW-BC Coalition Reports
In 2022, the National Forest Week (NFW)-BC Coalition began to implement the organization’s mission statement that guides strategic and short-term action plans as we entered the early phases of post-pandemic. The focus was on prioritization of activities related to the four (4) mission components:
- Story telling
We continued to apply the fundamental principle of identifying lessons learned and adapting to improve the products and services delivered through the coalition program.
Past NFW-BC accomplishment reports
- Read the 2021 NFW-BC Accomplishments Report (PDF file, 1.28 MB).
- Read the 2020 NFW-BC Accomplishments Report.
- Read the 2019 NFW-BC Accomplishments Report, (PDF file, 1,307 KB).
- Read the 2018 NFW-BC Accomplishments Report, (PDF file, 998 KB).
- Read the 2017 NFW-BC Accomplishments Report (PDF file, 1.8 MB).
- Read the 2016-NFW-BC-Accomplishments-Report (PDF file, 763 KB).
- Read the 2015-NFW-BC-accomplishments-Report (PDF file, 948 KB).
- Read the 2014-NFW-Accomplishments-Report (PDF file, 572 KB).
- Read the 2013-NFW-BC-Accomplishments-Report (PDF file, 73 KB).
Past teacher/forester experiences report
- Read the 2018 teacher/forester experiences summary report (PDF file, 224 KB).
Past student participation report
- Read the Student Participation 2017 Report (PDF File, 221 KB).Strategic Action Plan.